Tuesday 8 March 2011

KAISER CRAFT SATURDAY - MARCH SKETCH CHALLENGE #1

Hello guess what ?????
IM BACK AGAIN ive done more challenges yes wwwoooohhhooooo.... gee wizza im loving this!!
This challenge is Kaiser Craft's march sketch challenge #1  www.kaisercraft.net/blog/
this is the sketch that you had to follow:





And here is my take on the sketch...
I was very surprised with myself as this is the first challenge i have done for Kaiser!!...I was very happy with myself as i did not think that i could do a Layout with just one product on it. And I DID IT all this Layout is Kaiser Craft...... yyyeeeaaahhhh....


This is me and my 4 year old boy... just how sweet is he!!!!, he will do anything when you tell him that mummy wants some photo's SOME NICE ONES and if you can have some nice photo's with mummy i will give you some chocolate or lollies... and check out the beautiful photo's he gave mummy....
you all have great day and i will prob be back tomorrow!!!
TONI
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photo and you have scrapped it so nicely!!! Well done! Thanks so much for you beautiful comments at my blog..:o) I appreciate the time you take to comment there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Photos Toni!! Awesome Bright background too.. Yep! I think we all bribe the kiddies for photos Sometimes... Hehehehe!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Toni and a fabulous LO. The purple background really pops!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments that you all leave me!!!
**HUGS** to each and every one of you.....