Wednesday 2 March 2011

Anna's Feb Sketch

Hello there this is my very first blog post yeeehhhaaaaa!!!!! I so love to scrap and have been checking out so many other peoples blogs and thought to myself bugger this i need to do a blog myself........
SO HERE I AM hahahaha.LOL
So I throught I'd share my Layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard - The Feb Sketch Challenge!!!
Also this is my very first challenge that i have competed in!!!!!!!!!!!!


Annas_Feb_11.JPG

This would be my take on the Sketch!!



i have no followers as yet but if you have found me and left a comment thanks so much, much appreciated hopefully i will have some followers very soon. bye for now!! TONI

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toni!! good to see you have Started up a blog...A what a Lovely blog!!
    Gr8 Layout!!! I seen this on Anna's.
    Can't wait to see more of your creations!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, thanks for visiting me and welcome to blog land. I will happily follow you and look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Great first LO so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments that you all leave me!!!
**HUGS** to each and every one of you.....