Wednesday 6 April 2011

WOW its been a while But im Back!!!!!!!

HI there everyone WOW WEE its been like a week since ive scrapped!!! :(:(:(
But guess what i have just finished a LO!!!!!!! :):):):) and LOVE IT!!!!
I done the Sketch of Once Upon A....Sketch....
This was a fair challenge for me as i dont like journalling on my pages as i dont think that i can write neat and i dont like my writing!!!! :(:(:( but yes i love this one.......... i think i love this one so much, because of the saying and how i did the journalling about it......

so here we go here is the sketch:

and here is my take on it:


 and here is a close up:


and yes here is another of that fabulas,(hmmm) journalling!!!!
SO PROUD of myself look i did it and i did more than 25 words!!!!
LOL



Thanks to you all for your lovely comments that you leave me i just love them all...
keep them a coming!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week and hope to see you all again tomorrow with another layout... lets hope i can do another!!!!

and also i would like to say a huge thanks to you Nadia....... i think with Once Upon A..... Sketch, you are going to get us all doing alot more journalling on our pages, which i think will help us all in years to come to remember what that photo was about!!!!!
THANKS.....

TONI
XOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. YEP!! I hear YA on the Handwriting thing.... LOL
    BUT I will still try this Challenge out!! hehehe
    WOW oh WOW! This LO is Totally AWESOME.....
    Gr8 take on the Sketch & A gorgeous moment Captured between father & Son!!! LOVE IT
    Enjoy the rest of your Day...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Toni! Thank you so much for your lovely words. That means a lot to me...This is exactly the result that i wanted when i started the challenge blog, just to get people journalling because even I had stopped for a bit and just did 'pretty pages'....Can i just say this is indeed a heart warming page. Your handwriting is just fine and ALL that matters is the story. You have done an exceptional job with the colour matching here and its lovely to see you have stuck to the sketch almost precisely. Really really well done Toni! Keep up the good work! xoxo Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stylish layout and love the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Toni, this is absolutely stunning! Thank you! Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this looks absolutely, amazingly stunning. I love the papers, the colors are perfect for a masculine feel and the journaling is gorgeous. Handwriting and all. What a fab take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your handwriting is great because it's YOURS...it will be priceless for your kids to have their mom's hand writing!
    Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooooo gorgeous and loving ... this page is sooo striking with the red, black and white ... my fave colour combo... love all your embellies and a great design too ... love the pic and fabulous journalling ... beautiful .. hugz x
    thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO Toni.. one of my fav colour combos!!Such lovely journaling & fab photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni! Your layout is darling. Love your journaling and YES I think your handwriting is cool too. -Much better than mine at least.... wait...lol.. you see what I mean,....we are all the same when it comes to writing on our pages...Thanks for sharing your work with us at Once Upon A...Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great page ! I love the photo and the meaningfulness of it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great looking lo...nice nice clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really love this layout! Yes, beautiful combo of colours and great effect! Thanks for play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW love this Toni...the pops of red look awesome and what's wrong with your writing..i love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments that you all leave me!!!
**HUGS** to each and every one of you.....