Thursday 2 June 2011

BITW 8th May SUNSHINE

Hello to you all, well dont keel over but i did manage to do another layout and just in the nick of time too.
This one is for Bird Is The Word, SUNSHINE is the word or SUN. I chose sunshine as this is my little god daughter and to me she is my sunshine, to me every time i see her which she is now 11 years old its like the sun starts shinning.
Any how you all have a great week and i am sorry about the poor quality of these photos but i could not get good lighting!!!!!

here goes!, this is the sketch:




And here is my take on it:


and of course a close up:

and yes another:



ok than that is all for now
I really hope that i will be back real soon to show you girls another
Take care
Bye For Now
TONI
XOXOXOXOOXOXOX

9 comments:

  1. Hi Toni! This is SO gorgeous.. I really love what you said about your God daughter..I too have one. She is my brothers daughter...but she is VERY special to me too. Just like my own child. Lovely that you scrapped about her. Thank you so much for playing along at Bird Is The Word. Hope you feel better with things ..

    Just wanted to reply to what you said at my blog, but cannot find your email anywhere. Could you possibly email me at samnadia@hotmail.com ? Thank you so much :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Toni. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. The mop is so much bigger than her.
    I love the layered flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh!! What a sweet sweet LO..... how cute is that Photo. Gr8 to see you playing along @ BITW!!!
    Thanks!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and such a sweet title! Love what you did with all the littl butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO Toni.. and such a cute photo!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni, Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. What an adorable photo on your layout!

    Georgia xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toni...I have missed you!!!! This layout is just so pretty and gorgeous!!! Great to see you back!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Toni :))) so great to hear from you again! Been missing your scrappy posts and have wondered how life was for you. So great to hear that you have more time now...can't wait to see some of your gorgeousness real soon :))xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments that you all leave me!!!
**HUGS** to each and every one of you.....